[pianotech] Brumbach Rebuild

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 16:34:29 MDT 2010

Thanks, Ed:
    I guess he's "imagining" it's John Lennon's piano.  I have no doubt John owned it, but whether he wrote that song, it kinda doesn't look to be so.  I wouldn't want to break the guy's heart to tell him (he wouldn't believe me anyway).
    As far as the whippens, and other parts, who knows where they came from.  I guess the best way to approach this one is to try substituting a taller heel and see what happens.
    Thanks again.
    Paul