[pianotech] Medical costs (OT!)was:billingdilemmawith pitchraises

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Nov 2 20:19:25 MDT 2010

On 11/2/2010 4:11 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> Furthermore, for the US persons in mind, when was the last you talked to
> a helpdesk person that was in the US and had an understandable accent ?
When I last called my internet provider, Peak.org, which has a LOCAL
office right in Corvallis, manned 24/7 by REAL PEOPLE who ANSWER THE
PHONE. No telephone tree, no Muzak. Real people who know what they are
doing.

Go local. For everything you possibly can, go local. Keeps the money at
home, as well.

Susan Kline

P.S. Condolences to your wife. That rally sucks.