[pianotech] Bench protectors

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 08:11:49 MDT 2010

Jer said: "Well, I was not able to find the rubber glides, something similar, but to
thick. Didn't have a camera with me, sorry Joe, no pictures. I went into
an Ace Hardware and picked up some feet protector's, cloth sticky tape ones
and will try to use these to see how well they work. Thanks for the help.'

Jer,
I carry those in my vehicle and put them on benches gratis. They work well on hardwood floors or other smooth surfaces. Not good for stone flooring that is irregular. Darn things keep snagging and coming off!
Just my experience on that
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police