[pianotech] Spinet Lifter Wires

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 08:18:21 MDT 2010

Marshall said: "HI Everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone out there woudl have a drop lifter wire with button from a winter spinet I coud purchase from them. I'm not sure how I came up one short on this thing but I'm amazed. I was so careful but I guess not careful enough. I counted and even bungied the wires so they woudln'tget loose. Well be as it may I'm one short, so if anyone out there has one, I'd be happy to purchase it. I can put the elbow on etc. Thanks "

Marshal,
Will need more information! How long is the wire? Does it have an elbow on it or does it connect in a different way? Winter Spinets are not all the same, ....unfortunately. I do have a lot of that sort of thing in the cobwebs, but you need to be more specific.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I