[pianotech] rusty strings

Gary Doudna doudna440 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:38:39 MDT 2010

The first time I heard of lubricating the v-bar area, was at a PTG
convention in the '70's, when an instructor said that he always applied
center pin lubricant, now Protek, to the V-bar area to ease corrosion that
might have built up in the area.  Anything to help in equalizing tension in
the bearing points when tuning.
Gary

--
Doudnas