[pianotech] Key easing question

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 7 06:21:46 MST 2010

I don't know where I bought my key easing pliers, but they are the
pivoting type. I also found that they did not close sufficiently to
ease some balance rail bushings. So I just cut a couple little squares
of poplar veneer and super-glued an appropriate thickness to the steel
easing pads. I've had it like that for many years now. Work great and
solved the problem.

Terry Farrell