[pianotech] metro vac n blo

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 11:36:22 MST 2010

>I also use the Oreck portable, since you own and use both the Oreck
>and the Metro is there any difference in the performance of either,
>or are they equal?

I bought an Oreck small va and returned it the next day. The
slightest amount of dust rendered the bag impermeable. It lost power.
I purchased a small Shark which was good for many years and sprung
for the Metro when it was recommended on the list. One
of the better purchases. I always get inquiries from customers as it
its availability. It sucks big time and blows the others away.
--

Regards,

Jon Page