[pianotech] Genck Grand Master Case

Wim Blees tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 19:35:38 MST 2010

After trying several cases of variouz sizes and configurations, about four months ago I got a small canvas bag which is big enough for my SAT, a tool roll, from Scaff, a power screwdriver and a towel. The tool roll has a combination handle with all the blades and reg. tools that it takes, plus all the basic tools needed for piano work. That is all I cary into the house.

All parts and supplies, strings, etc. and specialty tools, which are used occasionally,  are in tool cases and boxes in my car.

Wim

Sent from my HTC PURE™, a Windows® phone from AT&T