[pianotech] Plate finish problems

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 18 21:38:22 MST 2010

Dale,

                I just took a two day class on finishing and touch up from a
guy named Greg Williams who put on this class together with my local Mohawk
rep. This guy was really good and knew his stuff! He worked for Mohawk for
something like 28 years and now teaches classes on his own. One of the
things that he talked about was a professional refinishers forum on the
internet. I’m guessing it’s much like ours if you can find it. This guy used
to give classes at our conventions years ago. For those who monitor this
list from our home office, he is available to do that again and would like
to if there is any interest. Top notch knowledge. I’ll send him an email and
ask if he’d like to answer your question.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)