[pianotech] Fw: strings breaking/ Nordheimer / Mossaman

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 18 23:03:24 MST 2010

Thank you very much.  Sure answered  my question, and   helps me make a
decision.
The dealer, who I have a good relationship with, is a good fellow, and I'm
sure tried
to satisfy this client, but finally had to give up, or I suppose give him
the store. I didn't
contact him about this event, but some day will mention it in passing.

Thanks again.

Carl / Winnipeg