[pianotech] Service call invoice forms

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sat Nov 27 14:45:49 MST 2010

My invoice form is a layout in a database (FileMaker). The form
automatically prints Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Invoice Number,
Customer Since, and Last Service. Also there are 3 lines each for Piano
I and Piano II information. Below are categories for Tuning, Regulation,
Voicing, Repairs, Other and Recommended Service with sub categories
under the first four. On the right end of each line is a place for Price
and there's a Total on the last line.

These invoices are preprinted in my office before leaving for the day.
The form has a professional look and, of course, since it's a database,
you only enter the information once. The only things which are
handwritten are the prices and total. I have a another layout that I
print each morning that has the basic information on the customer, plus
driving directions and space for writing down any information that
wasn't given over the phone.

Tom Cole