[pianotech] Service call invoice forms

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 20:26:44 MST 2010

I created my own using Word. I'll attach it to this email. I also use good
'ol fashioned carbon paper. It comes in handy for marking the strike point
on hammers too :)

I used to print them out on 2 part carbonless paper. But its quite toxic to
manufacture that stuff, and its more expensive too! Now I just print them on
my laser printer for a few pennies each.  Having it on word also makes it
easy for us to bill through email.

Have fun! Feel free to use mine as a template if you like!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter