[pianotech] key leveling with a curve

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Oct 14 07:26:41 MDT 2010

Hi Horace,

I guess I hadn't expected that after they introduced the CNC machine for
prepping keybeds that it would go unused periodically.  Interesting, though
not surprising.  I crown the key level as I see no down side to the process,
it's no more difficult than a flat keyboard, and I like the aesthetic.

The rest of your email regarding S&S NY I find spot on.

Kindest Regards,
William R. Monroe