[pianotech] postponed list death

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Dec 12 13:45:25 MST 2011

Right.  The PTG provides and maintains the list, emphasizing my point.  Why
should non-members have a say in the disposition of the list?  It doesn't
mean their contributions are not worthwhile, but I just can't understand
why organizational decisions should be directed by those outside the
organization.  Can you suggest a logical reason it should be so?

WRM