[pianotech] Institute of Instrument Technology

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 09:16:43 MST 2011

We have a tuner here now, that advertises only:  "Member of the Piano
Technicians Guild."  They do not state anything pertaining to the fact that
they are an Associate Member..  Isn't that illegal to leave that part out of
it?

Years ago, we had someone advertising in the Yellow pages that claimed they
were a "Registered Craftsman" the old designation.  My cousin and I were a
part of having AT&T remove her ad and shut off their phone.  They were none
too happy about it.

Using their heads before placing an ad surely helps.

Jer