[pianotech] Gerb. Schulz (model185) serial#41236

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:30:12 MST 2011

Can anyone tell me about this grand, the lady had all the papers from it she
had bought in Germany in a town not far from Frankfort.  There were no
markings on the piano at all expect on the fall board which said
Gerb.Schutz.  She said she bought it new about 20 years ago.  It didn't look
at all to me like it was made in Germany. Like I said any markings that may
have been in the usual places looked as though they had been removed.  Any
idea's out there Wim or Duane? someone most know something about these
instruments,Sincerely, Robert E. Wall  St.Louis