[pianotech] Young Chang service response for brackets

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Mar 6 19:07:27 MST 2011

Someone posted here fairly recently (but I think it's been more than a
month) that John Chang is no longer there.
I'd just call  (866) 798-6979 and select the prompt for "Acoustic Service"
(option 2). If that doesn't work, I have spoken to "the attendant" who I
believe was helpful... it's been a while, like before John Chang started
there.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN