[pianotech] A Way Forward

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 17:46:12 MST 2011

Leave well enough alone, I say.  There are some problems with untrimmed
posts and html format, petty and ugly posts, OTs, it just goes with the
territory.  The new format, btw, is not immune to that type of posting.  In
fact it's harder to skip through them and delete to get to what you want.  I
don't see how the new format can be made workable at all.  This isn't
Facebook and shouldn't try to be.  Different concept, different philosophy.
We should cut our losses now before we get more entrenched and turn the
website into something else, maybe a place where the lonely hearts can find
a date.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com