[pianotech] Email Lists and Websites

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:35:37 MST 2011

Nice post Paul. I second everything you said.

Allan, none of this is a personal attack. I'm sorry you took it that way. It's just frustration with the change that we have no control over. If you want to start a web based list, then fine for those who want to use it, but keep this one in place.

Al -
High Point, NC