[pianotech] Email Lists and Websites

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Wed Mar 9 10:51:21 MST 2011

On Mar 9, 2011, at 11:05 AM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

> … This will let those of us who don't care to deal with Facebook.PTG.org
> keep our simple and efficient (for us) approach, and still let the bells and whistle
> folks have their fun too. Everyone can still win - maybe. …

Ron,

I visit Facebook from time to time, and by your remark, you really haven't spent any time there at all.

Whatever you may believe Facebook to be, I can assure you, My.PTG.org is another whole dimension and nothing like Facebook.

It is to be a beautiful nest of eggs that allows everyone to participate in only the areas that concern their interest.

It's getting more beneficial for me everyday.

Keith McGavern