[pianotech] OT FOR SHAME! was: Email Lists and Websites

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Mar 9 13:14:31 MST 2011

One dilutes the other, as I see it.  With the collective subscribers
splitting between two systems, or subscribing to both, it gets very
confusing.  Additionally, it will gobble up even more resources to
administer two systems.  I firmly believe we need to settle on one workable
system, whatever that may be.

William R. Monroe