[pianotech] Email Lists and Websites

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Mar 9 14:32:51 MST 2011

Can I have an Amen!  Thank you Alan.  Thank you very much for speaking your
heart. Let me have another Amen!  Folks, this world (my world) is all the
better because of people like Alan Gilreath, specifically PTG people who
give so much more of themselves (like the man said) more than we will ever
know.  I have worked side by side with this man (I know a lot) and I learned
a lot from him and still do.  Love support the ones you are with folks (us);
it will continue to change your life and countless others around you for the
better.  I am not sorry I missed the diatribe posts not tolerance for rants,
gratefully I am overwhelmed with work.  But having to defend one's self,
well it just isn't civil, is downer and robs our time away for doing good
for those who need our help, wife, customers, children, church.  Thanks for
making my life better Alan.
Garret
"Stick with the winners and don't be a wiener!"