[pianotech] New Format

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Wed Mar 9 15:45:26 MST 2011

My biggest objection to the new format is that it is on the web and if I
want to post  or reply to a post, it takes two minutes just to get there. I
doubt that I will be posting or replying very often for the simple reason
of the time involved getting there. I also don not care for the color
scheme  of the new format, but I can live with that.

Terry Beckingham