[pianotech] Hmmm?

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Fri Mar 11 13:11:36 MST 2011

> Kudos to Steve and others who unearthed this feature!
>
> Jim
AMEN!  And please continue to unearth, for those of us unable to jump
into the mind of a software developer.

In my previous life, as project manager in machinery development, I had
to reconcile the differing perceptions and language of the mechanical
designers, control system designers, and the machinery operators.  It
ain't easy, and my hat is off to anyone who can bridge the two (or more)
worlds.

Mike