[pianotech] Yamaha polyester finish.

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at charter.net
Sun Mar 13 14:11:23 MDT 2011

    Ray:
    I can name two products I have used for restoring the sheen to polyester.
    1.  Turtle Wax Scratch and Swirl polish.  This is a very fine grade of polish used to remove swirls on auto finishes left by machines when waxing.
    2.  Meguiar's M1008 #10 clear plastic polish.  This is also a fine polish designed to clean up clouded rear plastic windows in convertibles.
    Apply by hand, both will take some elbow grease, but they will work, are inexpensive and easily available at auto supply stores.

      BTW, do you know JoBeth Dellinger, a Yamaha dealer in Syracuse, NY?

    Mike Kurta, RPT
    www.keytops.net