[pianotech] MY.PTG.ORG egroups.

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 19:25:21 MDT 2011

Unfortunately, this is the kind of posting that creates more confusion than clarity.  So let me understand what you’re saying.  I guess we all understand that at some point the Pianotech at ptg.org listserve as we have known it  will be shut down.  Are you also saying that posting directly to the discussions in the new website via ptg_pianotchne at egroups.ptg.org will not be possible at some point under the conditions that you outline below?  If that’s the case then I assume that means at some point the only access to the discussion groups will be through the website itself.  I don’t wish to start another round of misinformation, we’ve had enough of that.  So let’s be clear and concise please.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com