[pianotech] Business Expo Advice

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Wed Mar 16 08:59:24 MDT 2011

Mike,

There was an article in PTJ about making an upright model from an old
action.  That would certainly get attention.

Have lots of PTG material to give away with you info on the back as
well.

Old parts to give away, parts cut open, pictures... anything you have
will be interesting to the public.

-John Parham
Hickory, NC