[pianotech] steinway parts list

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Mar 25 13:32:57 MDT 2011

On the other hand it’s not really our decision to make. Steinway considers their parts list (along with its prices) to be confidential. They publish it (hence they are the copyright owners) and they distribute it as they deem fit. At the least it is a violation of copyright to further distribute it without Steinway’s explicit permission.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525