[pianotech] Bass Key Slap

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:46:11 MDT 2011

There should be a narrow cardboard shim on the bottom of the cheekblock.
With some care you can use a razor blade or sharp knife to remove some
layers from the cardboard. This will give you more downpressure on the
keyframe. pin, if that turns out to be the problem.

Ry

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter