[pianotech] Tools stolen in Sarasota.

REPRPT at aol.com REPRPT at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 10:37:38 MDT 2011

My homeowners policy covers personal property. $1000 deductible, so I
should have some of it covered.

Ron

In a message dated 8/31/2011 5:36:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rheapiano at cox.net writes:

Ron,
I’m sure you filed a  police report about the theft.  I would also contact
all of the pawn  shops in the area and give them a list of the traceable
(i.e., equipment with  serial numbers, unique equipment, etc.) items.  On the
whole, pawn shops  are very cooperative with police and have assisted in
recovering stolen  equipment and arresting the perpetrators.  Also, I hope you
had auto  insurance or personal property insurance to mitigate your  loss.
Best of  luck.
Tom  Rhea
Rhea Piano  Service
Norfolk,  VA