[pianotech] pinblock protection

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Sep 6 09:56:21 MDT 2011

I don't.  Some do.  There's no "standard" as such.  In your case I wouldn't
because I wouldn't want poly in the pin holes.  I also don't use a pin
driving fluid as some others do, and I'm not sure to what degree
polyurethane would effect the final result or longevity of the pinning job.

William R. Monroe