[pianotech] Baldwin grand repetition spings

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:47:39 MDT 2011

That makes perfect sense, Barabara.

Thanks
Paul

From:
Barbara Richmond <piano57 at comcast.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
09/06/2011 10:19 AM
Re: [pianotech] Baldwin grand repetition spings

Hi Paul,

It changes the fulcrum--like in a teeter-totter--it lengthens the front of
the key so it can pick up a heavier load.

David Love has written a whole bunch of wonder posts (with pictures) on
this list and on the myptg touchweight list

Bye for now....

Barbara