[pianotech] Key Pin Cleaner Tool - was break away sound- - - - -

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 11:01:47 MDT 2011

Hi Joe,

after
cleaning the pins with my super speedy key pin cleaner.<G> GAAA (a new
thangee)."
Laura said: "Do tell. This is a tool that I am interested in."

Well, then, ya need to convince the powers that be to allow me to give the
class.

'Twas I, not Laura, who inquired about your key pin cleaning tool.  I intend to convince the powers that be to both invite you to teach your class about this device, and to treat our instructors with the respect and compensation they so rightfully deserve, that is, after I have solved world hunger and brought a meaningful peace to our planet (so it may not be until after lunch ;-).

In the mean time, is it, "No class, no tool talk"?

Thanks,

Alan Eder