[pianotech] Kawai K15 finish?

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:29:17 MDT 2011

Barn,

Not sure with it being mahogany in color and haven't yet done any polyester repairs myself, however, I ran across these free training videos online from Ruth Phillips the other day that may help.  Most repairs they are saying you can repair without respraying.  The repair kits are rather pricey, but should payoff after a couple jobs. You might contact her for her opinion also.

Here's the link to the polyester repair procedures anyway for whoever is interested!

http://alliedpiano.com/konig_training/player.html

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com