[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 2 08:31:47 MST 2012

Well, I just did the same thing, being just as late as Will. I actually
had no problem at all. Surprised me because I had had terrible times
logging in from a dual intel MacBook Pro in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
There is no usable IE for OS 10.6. It all seems to be working fine for
now, for me at least, for the first time. So I'm keeping my fingers
crossed. It is still slow and I am not happy or comfortable with the
interface and the way discussions are organized. But I did pay my bill,
at least ;)

--Dave

--
Dave Doremus, RPT