[pianotech] Knuckles

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Feb 4 19:19:58 MST 2012

Hey Dale,

It would be valuable to me, perhaps others, if you could post some pics and
explanation of how your plexiglass target works.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook!
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148> Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____