[pianotech] Upright damper lever adjusting screw?

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu May 10 11:12:03 MDT 2012

Rapidly going off-topic:

I wonder if Uri Geller was ever any good at bending damper spoons?  I
doubt it, because I don't think he was any good at bending soup spoons
either - I think it was all trickery, as demonstrated by James Randi.  I
remember Geller talking on a chat show about how his spoon-bending power
potentially could help mankind, and thinking to myself, But mankind
doesn't need bent spoons..... (except in pianos of course).

Best regards,

David.