[pianotech] Fwd: Boston GP-178

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Tue May 15 09:54:51 MDT 2012

I got nuked a couple of years ago for about 9 months.  I sent an e-mail to
the home office alerting them to the hiccup after I discovered I could no
longer post.  I was told that the problem was at my end.  I called my
internet service provider and was told that the problem was at their end.
The problem was never solved, and I was not able to post again until I got a
new e-mail address for my business and started to use that.

I’d like to blame it on Higher Logic (it’s so much fun
. ) but this was
before HL reared its ugly head.  J

I suspect there are other broken bodies out there
..

Will Truitt