[pianotech] More HL problems, sigh.....

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Mon May 21 08:10:42 MDT 2012

I made a sorry discovery when I tried to reply to the thread on the piano
dolly for the Chickering on the HL site the first time. I wanted to look at
the grand transporter photo at a site on the web, so I minimized my in
progress reply so as to bring up the web page to do my look see. Lo and
behold, when I tried to maximize my reply again, I could not find it. Gone,
disappeared. Just like a year ago when I lost a lengthy reply in the same
fashion.

That means that after over a year, absolutely nothing has been done by HL to
rectify this very basic flaw/bug. That speaks volumes about the absolute
mediocrity of this company. No doubt this problem still exists for all the
organizations that they serve, and God knows for how long.  Did it again
when I copied and pasted my reply into this note to Pianotech.

Supposedly one of the topics at council will be the discussion of
eliminating one of the two systems for our discussion forum. My guess is
that they will do that, but they will not pick the one that functions best.

It should be noted that the majority of people are still using the old
pianotech forum. Not that what the majority of users have chosen to use the
most should ever be part of the consideration.

Will Truitt