[pianotech] Stretch in Tuning(s)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat May 26 05:05:30 MDT 2012

Oh, yeah, almost forgot - therefore - there is NO need for the aural tuning test !

Unless, like other persons have noted, they CHANGE it for technique, stability, accuracy, unisons, etc !

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years