[pianotech] ETD tuning Vs Aural- Some Wisdom

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon May 28 00:45:52 MDT 2012

Be that is it may - or may not - but I can tell you, that I'm certain of, there
re more persons tuning with ETD's -
NLY - and growing every year !!!!
So take this little story to the bank:
uppose a new tech that wants to tune - and - make a living. He is faced with
wo options - learning the quickest way,
TD - or the more laborious and most time consuming way, Aural Tuning. And since
e has heard that it has been time
ested that it is very hard to tell them apart. I will bet the bank, he will
ake the easy way - the ETD.
So you and your "pig headed or arrogant" friends get over this FACT !!!!!
--
uaine Hechler

I knew I shouldn't have got into this argument again with you. Sometimes it's better to just let the idiot win to make him feel good

End of my communication with you

Wim