[pianotech] A Very rare soundboard

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Wed May 30 12:01:57 MDT 2012

Hello  to All, Help--help

I need any and all information I can  get on
" Charles Cadby " Pianos of London.
I am in the  pre negotiations for an upright built
In the 1840s to  1850s.

Speicifly any info. from anyone with ( personal  )
knowledge in regard to the " adjustable"  soundboard.
This soundboard is not glued to the piano  frame.
It is removeable and adjustable to effect a  given
area of the board.

My knowledge is limited but  growing. As soon as
it is safe to the negotiations I will  take some pictures.

Thank you in advance---

P.S.  We now have a down striking "Pape" Table Top
" The longer I live  the luckier I R ."
Jack Wyatt
PTG Foundation  Muesum
Jack Wyatt