[pianotech] Possible adaptation for the Tuning Exam

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 20:40:41 MST 2012

According to your words, "(If) There is nothing wrong with using a ETD" then
what is the use of aurally setting the
temperament for the test ?

I ask again, why not change the test to put the emphasis on testing for
stability and unisons ?????

Duaine

Now you're doing the same thing you got mad at us for. You asked why you can't use the pitch pipe to set the temperament. Several of us gave you the reason , and I asked you to do your own experiment. But now you're turning this into an argument for only using an ETD on the tuning exam, and not being required to aurally set the temperament. You're changing the subject.

You asked a legitimate question, and I, and other gave you legitimate, truthful answers. But you don't want to hear the truth, because you can't handle the truth. So forgive me, Duaine. But you've just struck out, Again.

Wim