[pianotech] Tunelab Use Questions

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Nov 13 10:34:22 MST 2012

Tunelab97 is actually more complex from the usability standpoint.
Understanding the display requires a good deal more theoretical
understanding of the ladders of partials and how they are related in a
tuning scheme. For her limited objective, the trial Pro version would be
more friendly.

--
jason's cell 425 830 1561