[pianotech] How to remove scratches

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:15:26 MST 2013

Doug, that´s interesting. I found the USA website of König and found French Polish. But on the German Site there is no Schellack or French Polish. I attented a class at König about scratch repair with the focus on Polyester, but all other surfaces were tought as well. I don´t remember that they offer French Polish in Germany.

How do you use the French Polish? As a quick and dirty method just applying with a bale or do you prepare the surface? What would you do with the fallboard example form Michael?

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de