[pianotech] PTG lists pianotech and CAUT shutting down soon

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 18:53:54 MDT 2013

Jim,

I am a blind RPt tec and I use a screen reader.   I did send an empty post and got one back saying I was recognised.   I don't know how to go any farther and I have heard there is a capsha, and my screen reader does not read that either.

Help,   I sure with they would have left things alone and I don't like Google keeping track of my actions:  but I will give in and try to keep up with the modern world.

Thanks in advance,
\William