[pianotech] Heintzman Grand

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Wed Mar 20 19:25:03 MDT 2013

Unfortunately, I have never had one apart to know how it was put together.
Next time I go, I will make a point of investigating the underside, to see if anything shows up.
Heintzmans are good pianos, probably the best manufacturer in Canada.
It was the drop in pitch that had me concerned.
One more thing, the last two octaves were closer to where I would have expected them to be.
Thank you both for your input.
John Ross