[pianotech] Scrap Value of a Plate

Isaac Sadigursky isaacspianoservice at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 15:01:44 MDT 2013

I would like to add :
Saving some odd shapes of AGRAFFES is helpful, just in case.
Kimball made them very tall,  Sohmer had some interesting ones and
super-long  and wide ones on Sohmer bridges were salvaged in one of
L.A. dealerships right before it was ready to hit the dumpster..
Few years later one local re-builder asked me for 2 Sohmer Bridge
agraffes, they were lost during cleaning-polishing..
Saved his day..
My Favorite tool for dismantling pianos is Compact Makita re-
chargeable drill model  TDO20D..
I love it !
It has enormous power and it is very compact.
Highly recommended..
Hope, this information helps..
Isaac