Yamaha loan program...

Scott E. Thile RPT scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Tue Jun 29 14:05 MDT 1999

Hi Alan,

We had a Yamaha Loan program for three years.  During that time the dealer
retained the new benches (so they would still look new for the sale).  The
dealer provided a used bench for each piano. These did not match at all, but
they worked fine.

I can understand the reluctance to loan us the new benches.  They just won't
survive well enough in most loan situations. I do think the dealer needs to
provide something though. I think the ones they loaned us were cut off organ
benches he'd scrounged from somewhere.

Scott
Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano - Instrument Techinican