Chapter Technicals

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Mar 26 08:52 MST 1999

List,

   I need some help/ideas/suggestions for Technicals for the coming year.
I was just elected VP and am in charge of arranging these. I think they
only did it because they knew I was on these lists. :-)
   The programs need to be app. 2 to 2-1/2 hours long. We meet on the
second Saturday afternoon of the month (except July and December) and if
anyone is going to be in the area or would be interested in coming to
Houston and giving a technical, let me know. Maybe you'd like to "try out"
a program you're going to give somewhere else. :-)
   Most of our membership are RPT's and Apprentices who do just ordinary,
everyday type of tuning and service work. Very few rebuilders and the
tech at Rice Univ. and me are about the only ones who do "concert" work
(and he rarely attends), so just about any subject would be fair game.
We've had the usual regulation, tuning, etc. type of classes so some new
ideas would be appreciated.
   If you'd rather post me privately, just click on this.

mailto:atodd@uh.edu

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Avery

Avery Todd, RPT                        Experience is something you don't
Moores School of Music                 get until just after you need it.
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
http://www.music.uh.edu/